Howdy! I know, I know, I haven’t done a top ten in a few weeks but today’s topic was too interesting to pass up. Today’s Top Ten over at The Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Characters We Wish We Could Check In With. They picked some good characters! Click below to see my Top 5 list and let me know who you want to check in with.
1. Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter Series: You could make an argument that you don’t need to “check in” on this character since there is an Epilogue that tells you what does become of the characters but that doesn’t really work for Malfoy, I need more information. How did he rebuild his life after the 7th book? Did he feel bad about his part of all the plots? What about his parents? I need more information! I would love to check in on him about a year or 2 after the 7th book.
2. Alek and Deryn from the Leviathan Series: While I love how the story ended it did end when they are both still pretty young (17 I believe but don’t quote me on that!). How did the rest of their lives go? Are they still friends with Dr. Barlow? Answers people, I need answers!
3. Cather from Fangirl: I check Rainbow Rowell’s website regularly in hopes of finding out she is writing a sequel to this book (so far the answer is no). I loved reading about Cather’s first year of college. What about the rest of the years? Or after college? Anyone with anxiety issues know they don’t go away over night, so what happened when Cather has to go into the real world?
4. Ryan Dean West from Winger: I don’t want to spoil this book for anyone but I really wanna see how Ryan Dean handles his senior year after how things ended in Winger. Thankfully this will actually becoming true on September 8th, 2015 when the sequel Stand-Off comes out.
5. Gale from the Hunger Games Series: We know what happens to the other parts of the love triangle, it would be interesting to know how he got along after everything had settled.
So there is my list. Agree? Disagree? Let me know in the comments!